Thank you for visiting the Pre-Health Page!
Select the path that you are interested in below and you can find information on Preparation for Professional School, Coursework, the Application Process, Timeline and more.
You can make a 1:1 appointment with the Pre-Health Career Coach for additional support in helping you achieve your career goals including helping you plan a program of study and extracurricular activities, reviewing applications and personal statements, practicing for interviews and more! Click here to make an appointment: https://student.support.uccs.edu/
APPLY NOW for the Pre-Health Scholars Program and receive a $1,000 scholarship! Deadline to apply is Dec. 15, 2023
More information here: https://career.uccs.edu/resources/pre-health-scholars-program/
• Pre-Health Newsletter Fall 2023: PH Newsletter
• UCCS Excel Centers for help in Math, Sciences or Writing: Excel Centers
• Recordings of 2022 Group Sessions: Group Session
• Community Resources: Community Connections
• Healthcare Exploration: Still Exploring
• Entry Level Healthcare Jobs and Certification Info: Entry Level Jobs
• Paying for Professional School Resources: Fee Assistance
• Shadow Guide: Shadowing
Learn more about the path to becoming an MD or DO.
Learn more about the path to becoming a Dentist.
Learn more about the path to becoming a PA.
Learn more about the path to becoming a PT.
Learn more about the path to becoming a Pharmacist.
Learn more about the path to becoming a Veterinarian.
Medical Laboratory Science
Learn more about the path to becoming a Medical Laboratory Scientist.
Learn more about the path to becoming a Nurse.