At THS, we believe in bringing the most out of talent, enthusiasm, and creative thinking. All of which combine to create a healthy, encouraging, and positive work environment. We’re looking for someone with excellent organizational and research skills to become our singular social media manager, who will work alongside and report directly to our co-founders.
The social media manager will assist in scheduling, organizing, and posting content (as it relates to our specific demographics), and possess exceptional skills in writing, research, and attention to detail. This position is mainly for people interested in sports-media content!
Objectives of the role
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with an adaptive nature relating to modern content (ex. New movies, breaking news in sports, entertainment, etc.).
- Collaboration and execution of content across several different social media platforms.
- Show adaptability based on specific audiences and industries.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communications and industry trends – be able to identify relevant content/topics from no-longer relevant content/topics.
- Identifying different metrics and analytics for each platform.
- Immediate collaboration with the THS admin team (co-founders) to content posted is up to our company (and societal) standards.
- Assist in scheduling and posting content for multiple social media platforms.
- Researching potential posts around the industrie(s): gaming, sports, pop culture, and music.
- Assist in monthly social reporting and analytics (platform metrics).
- Aid the research and monitoring of current and active social media trends.
About Team Havoc Studios:
Team Havoc Studios is a content-lead organization that began humbly in the midst of the pandemic in March, 2020. We began as an Esports organization focused on content creation and participating within semi-professional esports throughout the 2020 year. Since then, we’ve shifted to pushing content directly through our platforms around the topics of: gaming, sports, music, and pop culture. As we grow, we’ve built a supplement company, a sports-network, and a studio organization that is focused to deliver high-quality and relevant content to our community!