Step into a future with AT&T and transform the way our customers connect through technology. We’re looking for competitive self-starters to deliver our world-class solutions to help businesses achieve their goals. From small business owners to multi-national organizations, we provide solutions that enable businesses to connect their customers, vendors, data, and assets. Connecting customers securely and anywhere with wireless and cloud networks is what we do. Now, we’re just looking for talent like you to help us lead the way.
As part of the B2B Sales Internship Program in Dallas, TX, you’ll learn directly from our team that is at the forefront of innovation. This eight-week paid Internship program offers instructor-led, web-based, and hands-on training – all designed to help you gain new experiences and transform your skills. You’ll also work with our advanced technology, learn how to prospect for new business, solve business problems, provide excellent customer service, and meet sales goals. Combine your real passion for sales and technology with our training and you’ll be on your way to becoming a top sales performer.
If you’re a leader with a focus or interest in sales, the world-class training you’ll receive in our B2B Sales Program can give you the tools and connections you need to build an amazing career.
- Be willing to relocate to Dallas, TX
- Have a strong interest in a sales career after graduation
- Be a rising senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree or higher
- Be currently enrolled in a sales major/minor/specialization or equivalent preferred
- Have experience with cold calling? This is considered a plus!
- Demonstrate high academic performance and strong leadership skills
- Have bilingual skills? This is considered a plus!
Our B2B Sales Development Program Interns earn $48,200. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting pay within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Paid Time off and holidays (with up to 4 days of paid time off during internship and company-designated holidays.)
- Disability Benefits (short-term and long-term)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- A paid Community Day and can participate in company-sponsored volunteering events
So, are you ready to combine your skills and knowledge with our innovative technology solutions? It starts with you. Apply today.
AT&T will not sponsor applicants for work visas of any kind for this position.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state, & local laws.